<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boney</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If it takes her 5 years to find the college she wants how long is it going to take her to make some of the decisions of a VP or presidency...that is why it is a big deal. And yes many people change their majors, colleges etc, but not many ppl are going to be a possible VP right now. </div></div>

Absolutely stupid. Why don't you avail yourself to me now, so that I can check up on you in 15 years and scrutinize your decisions as a young adult? </div></div>

Exactly what I was going to say. I thank God that I've not been judged by my decisions from the ages of 18-22. There are few 18 year olds, or 19-22 years olds as far as that goes, who know exactly what they want to do with their lives. Most of us just muddle through, and find out what it's all about in later years.